Powder Bagging Scale with CE
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 PCS/Year.|
|Transport Package:||Wood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: XY-L50W
- Application: Cleaning, Detergent, Cosmetics, Drinks, Skin Care Products, Dairy Products, Hair Care Products, Oil, Tea, Vegetable, Fruit, Fish, Meat, Snack, Rice, Flour, Seasoning
- Forming Species: Bag Moulding
- Driven Type: Pneumatic
- Packaging: Cartons
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 842240000
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic
- Type: Filling and Sealing Machine
- Forming Function: Seal
- Material Type: Powder
- Packaging Material: Bamboo, Wood
- Trademark: Eagle
- Origin: China
Apply to weigh superfine powder, such as milk powder, sodium hydroxide, lithium hydroxide, white sugar, glucose, solid medicine powder, powdery additive, dye and such kinds of powdery material.
Easy to operate and use
Bag-clamp equipment is advanced, material can fill fully
Fill material system has material-stop equipment, control accuracy high
Control, work parts all use imported parts, stable and reliable, has sewing machine, heat-sealing machine optional
|Air supply pressure||0.36MPa|
|Metering mode||Suspension sensor|
|Frequency/voltage||220V / 60 Hz / 3 phase(can change as your requirement)|
|Power supply mode||3-phase 5-wire system(can change as your requirement)|
|External dimensions (L*W*H)||4000*2000*3500(mm)|
|Unit weight||1200 kg|
1. This unit is specially designed for ultrafine powdery materials, with unique structure, accurate weighing and stable reliability;
2. The weighing control system is controlled centrally by Canada controller and is designed according to IP54 (dustproof and waterproof) requirement;
3. This unit consists of fully automatic weighing machine (including bag clamp mechanism), conveyor, bag sewing machine and automatic control cabinet;
4. The mechanical section is fed by horizontal double auger with independent metering and dedusting mechanism, fast metering speed and high accuracy;
5. Options: multiple devices available for free selection (conveyor, bag sewing machine, sealing machine, elevator, air pump, dust collector, metal detector,
6. It can be tailor-made according to the customer's need and site.
Design basis and packing performance
Material feature: fluidity good,
Machine material: The parts contains material use SUS304 stainless steel, other parts use carbon steel;
In one year, Non-artificial damage, can free change accessories, All the products are under one-year warranty and life maintenance
XYC-L50W packing machine is one of the most technical weigher machine for powder. Can pack many kinds of powdery material and powdery mixer,such as chemical material, cement powder and so on. The machine contains double auger weigher(one big weigher and one small weigher):All parts are of omniseal, prevent powder lost from the machine.
Weigher material-feeding system
This electronic scale feeding system use frequency conversion double auger (big small) to feed material, double auger has auto close valve equipment, can instantly stop feeding material.
With double auger ,when feed material, the machine firstly use the big auger to feed, when 95% of the material fed, then stop big auger ,use small auger instead to feed the rest 5%, when use big auger, can feed material quickly, when use small auger, can feed material accurate. It is controlled by German controller. The machine use this kind of way to feed material ,can promise the packing machine weigh goods quickly and accurately. Easily use, It is done automatically, you just need to set the weight per bag on controller. (Auger blade's thickness is 3mm ,the auger's thickness is 6mm )
The material feeding device directly feed the material into the formed pouch
through the transitional silo. It designs fine, small falling deviation, high sealing,
and auto decrease the pouch's weight. Adjusting the feeding speed of the auger
stick to control the weighing precision; outputing sensibility: 2mv/v; precision
grade: 1.0; repeatability: 0.05%; temperature compensation: -10~60ºC;
working temperature: -20~+65ºC;allowable overloading: 150%. It makes
not contact with outside to make sure higher precision. Matched with V-typed
transitional hopper, there is no sanitary dead point, discharging completely.
Duck mouth style closed bag-clamping system. Easy to use, cylinder stator let it work.
Bag can be clamped tight, prevent powder go out.